Monday, May 7, 2012

The winners are...

The winners are:

Charlotte Clayton - NatalyK

Frederick - Cardygirl

Frederika - Jackie

The Stitching Chair - Patty C

Congratulations to all four and I'll try to get the charts out tomorrow before I leave to Europe. If I can't make it, my husband will get it out.

See you all back end of July / August, because I highly doubt I will have much access to internet.

Edit to add: for one of the charts I announced the wrong winner. I edited it to the right winner. (I put a name on a list for a chart that person wasn't interested in )  So sorry for the confusion. Above are the correct winners. 


14 comments:

Vickie said...

Enjoy your visit with family. Look forward to hearing from you before August though!! Take care. :)

diamondc said...

Congratulations to the winners.
Catherine

Nancy said...

Congratulations to the winners! Look forward to seeing your beautiful stitching when you return from Europe. Travel safe Gabi.

butterfly said...

Congratulations to all the winners,have a wonderful trip.

natalysneedle said...

Thanks Gabi! Have a wonderful trip

Melissa said...

Have a lovely trip!

Catherine said...

Congrats to your winners!

Laura said...

That was so nice of you have to have such a wonderful give away.

Have a wonderful trip! We will be here when you return!

mdgtjulie said...

Congrats to all the winners, and I hope you have a fab trip Gabi!! I'm so jealous!

Patty C. said...

Thank you so much Gabi -
I have emailed you :)

Anne said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Cardygirl said...

Thanks so much Gabi...it is safely here and I love it!

Brigitte said...

Gute Reise und eine schöne Zeit in Deutschland.

Marie said...

Have a nice trip.