Here is my latest update on the Garden of Semiramis. Less accomplished then I had hoped for, but can't do anything about that.
The second Alphabet heart is almost finished
And I stitched also a bit on Manhattan
Next month I have to step a bit on the breaks to be able to stitch a bit more on some smalls.
Semiramis won't come out of storage in June. The rest of May I will be back to "Coming to Water" and then I will give my full attention to a bookmark for Marjorie. And I'll figure out a decent time plan for several smalls I want to do.
- finishing off Marjories bookmark <- that's the very first thing to do, because that one has a deadline in June and I HATE it to be late.
- finishing off Donna's heart as heart ornament (all stitching already done)
- finishing stitching on the heart for my Father in law and framing it
- stitching and finishing off Donna's Angel - which is rather complicate but I finally figured out exactly how to do a three dimensional Angel. That took me a while btw...lol.
- I would also LOVE to participate in 2 exchanges...a Christmas ornament Swap at ILCS yahoo group and a "Summer House" exchange and HoE. But not sure if I can fit that in. We'll see ...lol.
Of course I won't be able to do all that above AND some work on Manhattan and Coming to Water in June, but I can make a dent in it and come up with a plan how to tackle it. (I hope...lol)
Ohhh....and there is a great give away on Carol R's blog. I love her idea. If you want to participate, hop over :)