Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hawaiian Mandala - Part 11 finished

Weekend here, and I got productive. Mike was working anyway yesterday and I managed to clean the house AND put some extra stitching in. And today I finished part 11 of the Hawaiian Mandala. Only one more part to go!!!! I think the last part will contain some over 1 stitching. The chart calls for over one stitching in the instructions, but none has yet appeared. I don't mind stitching over one anyway. I don't dare to stitch a huge project over one, but smaller projects over one are quite enjoyable.

Part 11 finished

Part 11 Close Up
And a close up :)

Next to stitch will be a Christmas ornament for an exchange and I'm really looking forward to that. :)

Wishing everybody a nice weekend



9 comments:

Anne Sans Tete said...

this is turning out beautifully.

Rene la Frog said...

That is just awesome. I can't decide which part I like the best. Can't wait to see it finished.

Carolyn NC said...

OMGosh - this is just beautiful! You've done a great job keeping up with each part. Definitely one to be proud of. I think I'm going to have to break down and get it. I've been eyeing it for almost a year and the time is almost up!

Unknown said...

That is just soo pretty! I bet you can't wait to see it completed. Simply wonderful!
Heidi-ILCS

Unknown said...

Just fabulous Gabi, your stitching is beautiful!

Meari said...

THAT is stunning, Gabi!

Carol said...

Awesome Gabi - congratulations!

Gizburg's Stitchy Girl said...

This is just so gorgeous- I LOVE the colors in it. You should be so proud!!

Annie said...

This is gorgeous. I am loving watching your progress on this. Beautiful stitching.