Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh so beautiful

Some while ago I participated in a Christmas ornament exchange from ILCS (I Love Cross Stitch) Yahoo group. It was a real fun exchange with a different twist this time. Everybody who wanted to participate simply had to stitch an ornament and send the ornament and a retour envelope to Rene who is one of the moderators of that group. Rene collected them all, and then sent to each participant one of the ornaments.

Today the mailman brought a small packet from Rene containing the most beautiful Christmas ornament. I got the one that Rene stitched and I LOVE it. Thank you so much Rene. This ornament will get a special place in my tree. It's so beautiful!!! And that red color (Cupid) is already on my list of floss to order. Rene is always good for enabling somehow.

Mylady's Needle

Milady's Needle Quaker Christmas Smalls
Stitched on 32 count Opalescent Raw Linen
with JAR Designs ""Perfect Pine" and Crescent Colours "Cupid"

Stitched by Rene :)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks familiar, it looks like Rene's work?

congratulations for you gift

Gabi said...

You are right Kaghos, this is Rene's work. :)

Carolyn NC said...

You are correct, Gabi, it is gorgeous! Enjoy it on the tree.

Rene la Frog said...

I am so happy you liked it.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I love those designs. I have stitched a couple of them myself. It will look great on your tree.
Heidi-ILCS

Meari said...

It's beautiful, Gabi

Lou's addictions said...

This is so pretty, I love traditional looking decorations in a tree, this will be gorgeous when its hung.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely ornament, well done to Rene!